Most popular area to be at the Lane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Most popular area to be at the Lane

Post  Koshi on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:19 am

Just out of interest where in the ground do you mostly sit/stand? which end do the Barmy Army sing from the railway end or the river end? and what proportion of RT supporters use the seated stand and clubhouse to watch the game from?

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Most popular area to be at the Lane

Post  RTFC Barmy Army on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:53 am

Koshi wrote:Just out of interest where in the ground do you mostly sit/stand? which end do the Barmy Army sing from the railway end or the river end? and what proportion of RT supporters use the seated stand and clubhouse to watch the game from?

Well a few people take a wonder around the ground to have a conversation with the other fans and also to watch the game at different angles. Also a fair few spectators stand near the dugouts. The most popular area of the ground is probably the seated area as it’s on the half way line and it gives you shelter if its raining like hell or just very chilly!! The Barmy Army sing at the Railway end but most people walk past us. Also some people sit just outside the clubhouse..........probably because they want to be first to get their hot cup of tea at half time Laughing
avatar
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Age : 25
Location : ENGLAND

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Most popular area to be at the Lane

Post  Koshi on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:51 am

RTFC Barmy Army wrote:
Koshi wrote:Just out of interest where in the ground do you mostly sit/stand? which end do the Barmy Army sing from the railway end or the river end? and what proportion of RT supporters use the seated stand and clubhouse to watch the game from?

Well a few people take a wonder around the ground to have a conversation with the other fans and also to watch the game at different angles. Also a fair few spectators stand near the dugouts. The most popular area of the ground is probably the seated area as it’s on the half way line and it gives you shelter if its raining like hell or just very chilly!! The Barmy Army sing at the Railway end but most people walk past us. Also some people sit just outside the clubhouse..........probably because they want to be first to get their hot cup of tea at half time Laughing

In that case then can you watch the game from the bar using binoculars? drunken

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Most popular area to be at the Lane

Post  RTFC Barmy Army on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:08 am

Koshi wrote:
RTFC Barmy Army wrote:
Koshi wrote:Just out of interest where in the ground do you mostly sit/stand? which end do the Barmy Army sing from the railway end or the river end? and what proportion of RT supporters use the seated stand and clubhouse to watch the game from?

Well a few people take a wonder around the ground to have a conversation with the other fans and also to watch the game at different angles. Also a fair few spectators stand near the dugouts. The most popular area of the ground is probably the seated area as it’s on the half way line and it gives you shelter if its raining like hell or just very chilly!! The Barmy Army sing at the Railway end but most people walk past us. Also some people sit just outside the clubhouse..........probably because they want to be first to get their hot cup of tea at half time Laughing

In that case then can you watch the game from the bar using binoculars? drunken

I have never tried it myself but maybe you should try it when you finally come to a game!!!!
avatar
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Age : 25
Location : ENGLAND

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Most popular area to be at the Lane

Post  Koshi on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:19 am

By the time that happens i'll pop in and visit Reading Towns Megastore and check out the new Millennium Ford Hotel while i'm there, maybe even RFC will then be begging to play Reading Town by that time Wink....seriously though Koshi wouldn't mind making his debut visit before the end of the season.

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Most popular area to be at the Lane

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum