Fairford away

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fairford away

Post  Jamessupportersince2010 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:20 pm

I am going to see the away game to Fairford today. Anyone else going or require a lift?
Jamessupportersince2010

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-06-11

http://readingtownfansanarmyofone.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairford away

Post  BRAMLEY on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Jamessupportersince2010 wrote:I am going to see the away game to Fairford today. Anyone else going or require a lift?

See you there James - I'll bring some brown bags!
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamessupportersince2010 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:10 pm

I have no intention of getting any mops out today!
No A smiley of me from last week!

Last edited by Jamessupportersince2010 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
Jamessupportersince2010

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:47 am

Cannot recall the last time that I have been so disappointed with a 90 minute performance than this afternoon.
Way too easy to blame officials for not getting the rub of the green at times. Truth is that, with less than a handful of exceptions the players did not earn the right to play or impose their skills on this game.
A major shake up should be on the cards if the side is not to slide in to obscurity and home truths need to be voiced. Credit to Fairford - they won almost all of the 2nd ball that was available and had team spirit in abundance despite having a very youthful side out there. If certain players do not have the appetite for this respectable level of football, then ship them out and have done with it!
Please do not insult the band of supporters and the Management of this Club who come to both home and away fixtures by serving up that dross again.
BRAMLEY

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:28 am

Just like to thank John for getting me and Combesy to the match today and for James making the effort to get to another long distance venue to get behind the team. It is very much appreciated. I'll be back for the Harefield FA Vase game in 2 weeks time after my holiday and table tennis adventures.
BRAMLEY

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamessupportersince2010 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:58 am

A point from what should have been an easy win. Excuse the pun, but some one needs to pull their socks up.

However, to save something from this trip, Fairford Town made us feel welcome. A pleasant place, photographs on websites don't do the stadium justice. A good choice of fare on the menu, and a bar with a pub feel. However the ploughed field next door was in a better state than the pitch.
Jamessupportersince2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:32 am

Too much negativity around here guys... bring back the 'happy clappers' i say! still, the 6 wins on the spin could start at Henley on Saturday i'll be interested to hear the reports on what the beer and grub is like from there, and to a lesser degree a match report. Stay cool, stay positive and keep it real just like Koshiiiii.

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:06 am

KoshiSRFC wrote:Too much negativity around here guys... bring back the 'happy clappers' i say! still, the 6 wins on the spin could start at Henley on Saturday i'll be interested to hear the reports on what the beer and grub is like from there, and to a lesser degree a match report. Stay cool, stay positive and keep it real just like Koshiiiii.

Go do one you armchair clown!! We may have been "happy clappers" at times but still have a desire to see a successful squad generated at Scours Lane and this is achievable with the right attitude in the fold.
Roland and Richard amongst others have invested their time and considerable skills in this Club and deserve a lot better than this. The Barmy Army continue to be positive and ask only that the players give 100% to their own team mates and try to enjoy themselves in the process.
BRAMLEY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top