RFC v Swans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RFC v Swans

Post  Koshi on Mon May 30, 2011 8:54 am

Koshi will not be watching live as will hate to see RFC beat, so will be recording the game prior to sinking several alcoholic beverages.... If the Madman can reach the promised land will he finally sell up and at least give the Royals a chance of survival? i've not been this tense since the game between South Reading and REME Arborfield!! we sing and dance whatever team in Reading is playinggggggggggg!!

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: RFC v Swans

Post  BRAMLEY on Tue May 31, 2011 6:34 pm

KoshiSRFC wrote:Koshi will not be watching live as will hate to see RFC beat, so will be recording the game prior to sinking several alcoholic beverages.... If the Madman can reach the promised land will he finally sell up and at least give the Royals a chance of survival? i've not been this tense since the game between South Reading and REME Arborfield!! we sing and dance whatever team in Reading is playinggggggggggg!!

The SRFC (South Reading Flash Choir) has a certain ring to it Koshi!!
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 pm

BRAMLEY wrote:
KoshiSRFC wrote:Koshi will not be watching live as will hate to see RFC beat, so will be recording the game prior to sinking several alcoholic beverages.... If the Madman can reach the promised land will he finally sell up and at least give the Royals a chance of survival? i've not been this tense since the game between South Reading and REME Arborfield!! we sing and dance whatever team in Reading is playinggggggggggg!!

The SRFC (South Reading Flash Choir) has a certain ring to it Koshi!!

There maybe some flash appearances to the Lower Whitley Rec from Koshi old chap, but as i've now moved to leafy Wokingham i'll be able to visit RTFC at the likes of Larges Lane and Stubb's Lane....are you up for a curtesy pint on Koshi old boy?

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum