Reading FC get to Wembley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading FC get to Wembley

Post  Jamessupportersince2010 on Wed May 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Congratulations to Reading FC on reaching the play off final after a 3-0 win away to a Cardiff. I am sure other fans will wish to congratulate Reading on their road to the Priemiership, and with them luck in the final at Wembley.
Jamessupportersince2010

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-06-11

http://readingtownfansanarmyofone.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reading FC get to Wembley

Post  BenOBagels on Fri May 20, 2011 12:07 am

Got my tickets booked \o/. The price of them Cardiff fans must be glad to not be going for a second season in a row. Shocked
BenOBagels

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY on Fri May 20, 2011 6:30 am

BenOBagels wrote:Got my tickets booked \o/. The price of them Cardiff fans must be glad to not be going for a second season in a row. Shocked

Occasions like that should not be missed Ben - the pain in the pocket will soon disappear, particularly if there's Premiership football back at the plastic stadium!!
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  BenOBagels on Fri May 20, 2011 11:18 am

The pain in the pocket will grow even more with Premier League prices.

But yeah, if there's ever a time to pay expensive prices, I suppose it's at Wembley.
BenOBagels

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamessupportersince2010 on Sun May 22, 2011 9:06 am

I've made an exception, and am going to Wembley. £52 for a ticket. I can see the Town play 8 times for that price!
Jamessupportersince2010

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army on Sun May 22, 2011 9:37 pm

I am going to see ENGLAND play on the 4th June at Wembley against Switzerland, that's costing me a fraction less of £45. I will be waving my Reading Town Scarf throughout the game lets hope the camears pick me up, you might see me on TV. Or better still they might interview me now thats worth switching your TV on listening to me the football pundit. Laughing
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY on Mon May 23, 2011 4:10 am

RTFC Barmy Army wrote:I am going to see ENGLAND play on the 4th June at Wembley against Switzerland, that's costing me a fraction less of £45. I will be waving my Reading Town Scarf throughout the game lets hope the camears pick me up, you might see me on TV. Or better still they might interview me now thats worth switching your TV on listening to me the football pundit. Laughing

Get behind the Swiss keeper's end and give him Banter!!
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  BenOBagels on Mon May 23, 2011 8:06 am

RTFC Barmy Army wrote:I will be waving my Reading Town Scarf throughout the game

Good man! Just make sure you remember to take it. Took mine over to Barcelona then when I went to the Camp Nou forgot to take it when I left the hotel. Rolling Eyes

Get a Reading Town flag done up as well, will be much better than the Stevenage/Sunderland/Mansfield/Poxford United ones you usually see.
BenOBagels

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi on Tue May 24, 2011 3:25 am

RTFC Barmy Army wrote:I am going to see ENGLAND play on the 4th June at Wembley against Switzerland, that's costing me a fraction less of £45. I will be waving my Reading Town Scarf throughout the game lets hope the camears pick me up, you might see me on TV. Or better still they might interview me now thats worth switching your TV on listening to me the football pundit. Laughing

That maybe a good idea young man taking the Reading Town Scarf, flag, shirt etc... some good advertising for the club incase it goes teets up for RFC on the big day at Wembley as ducksa*se Madejski will be fleecing the faithful once again to watch championship football using players from Eastleigh and Hereford when they sell the likes of Long and Kebe....personally i wish RFC the best of luck to get back to the promised land to see if the Madman can get his wish of selling the club he's been so determined to do for the last 20 years!

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamessupportersince2010 on Sun May 29, 2011 6:01 pm

Should I wear my Reading Town scarf at Wembley on Monday? Non league fans getting behind their local big club etc7
Jamessupportersince2010

Back to top Go down

Post  BenOBagels on Sun May 29, 2011 8:33 pm

There's a bit of a "campaign" going on for people to wear a scarf tomorrow, so you could just ignore the blue and white bit of that.
BenOBagels

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army on Mon May 30, 2011 11:17 pm

Jamessupportersince2010 wrote:Should I wear my Reading Town scarf at Wembley on Monday? Non league fans getting behind their local big club etc7

James you were spotted by someone I know on the train with the Reading Town scarf.
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamessupportersince2010 on Tue May 31, 2011 6:42 am

Saw Michael Hancock at Wembley and called him Danny. Sorry Michael. Only one RTFC scarf at Wembley. What an impressive stadium, one day we will play in a stadium like that, maybe smaller.

Last edited by Jamessupportersince2010 on Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad grammar)
Jamessupportersince2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top