Relegation watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relegation watch

Post  Koshi on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:28 am

Good news for RTFC tonight as Witney lose at Thame, which takes one of their games in hand away. Have faith in RT, just like Koshi.... you know eventually it will bring successssss!

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Relegation watch

Post  Koshi on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:26 am

Good news and bad news tonight boyssss....the bad news is that the Nomads look to be just about safe from the drop after tonights win whilst the good news is RT's next opponents Shrivenham seem to be there for the taking next Wednesday after getting thrashed by leaders Ardley tonight.

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:02 am

Presuming four teams do go down this season, who is your tip who could finish fourth from bottom? i think RT should be safe providing they can beat Shrivvy next Wednesday evening, it would at least show that they got enough to beat the bottom sides and i'd feel more confident when they come to play the two games against Pegasus.
As who i think will go down depends how the new man at Witney can do, and can anything stop Cartertons charge for survival? it will be interesting to see how they get on at high flying Shortwood, but they look capable of winning at least 4 of their remaining games...Bracknell i think will probably be safe too.

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:30 am

KoshiSRFC wrote:Presuming four teams do go down this season, who is your tip who could finish fourth from bottom? i think RT should be safe providing they can beat Shrivvy next Wednesday evening, it would at least show that they got enough to beat the bottom sides and i'd feel more confident when they come to play the two games against Pegasus.
As who i think will go down depends how the new man at Witney can do, and can anything stop Cartertons charge for survival? it will be interesting to see how they get on at high flying Shortwood, but they look capable of winning at least 4 of their remaining games...Bracknell i think will probably be safe too.

Don't give a hoot who goes down in reality, as long as it is not RTFC!!
Sure I'm selfish like that - just like many other club's fans.

BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:24 am

BRAMLEY wrote:
KoshiSRFC wrote:Presuming four teams do go down this season, who is your tip who could finish fourth from bottom? i think RT should be safe providing they can beat Shrivvy next Wednesday evening, it would at least show that they got enough to beat the bottom sides and i'd feel more confident when they come to play the two games against Pegasus.

Don't give a hoot who goes down in reality, as long as it is not RTFC!!
Sure I'm selfish like that - just like many other club's fans.

It's not really selfish though to be fair, you have no obligations, or allegiances to anyone but RTFC so stuff anyone who does go down as long as it's not RTFC!

Anyway, Carterton showed again today they are not going to go down without a fight with their 0-0 at Shortwood, although Witney do look like they are struggling.....still, as long as Reading can get a win next week i'm sure we'll all be a lot happier.

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:03 am

This is what we want at the Shrivy game!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqpXSf1Zv0k&feature=related

BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:40 am

Good results again tonight boys with Carterton, Bracknell, and Wootton Bassett all losing....Now it's up to the red army tomorrow to get a win against Shrivvy and put some distance between them and Carterton. The result is everything tomorrow night so no effin about RT... the Barmy Army expects!!!!!!

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:27 am

Just gonner say a big well done to RT tonight the win against Shrivvy has taken some of the pressure off and they've leapfrogged Wootton Bassett in the league table in the process... lets hope it's not reversed when the two sides meet at Scours Lane on Saturday!

It may have been a close scoreline perhaps Reading deserved more, or less on the night, but who cares, the win was the main thing tonight not performance, and will have Carterton, and Witney worried for the time being.

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top