Non League mags

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Non League mags

Post  Koshi on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:37 am

Anyone here ever read any of the weekly/monthly magazines specifically about non league football? As a fan of non league football in general i've seen there is one called Non-League Digest and another called NonLeague24 i was wondering are they worth a read or which one is better as i might try them out especially if they focus on levels as far down as Hellenic League.

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Non League mags

Post  BenOBagels on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:26 am

I've bought NL24 a few times. It's coverage of Steps 1-4 is pretty good, though the format I've found gets a bit boring by the time you make it to the bit on the Northern Premier (though admittedly the Northern Premier isn't exactly of much interest to me). Step five tends to be covered in four pages, which considering the number of leagues at this level means there isn't much on the Hellenic League.

If Steps 1-4 are of interest then it's probably worth buying, or spending half an hour in WHSmith browsing through, to give a go. If you're wanting articles on step five though then it won't add much that you wouldn't find from other sources.
BenOBagels

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:12 am

Yeah i guess the monthly Digest mag will probably be much along the same lines of the higher up the step you are the more coverage you will get...oh well will just have to wait till RT are in the Southern League then Wink

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top