[ 0 ]
38% 38% 
[ 3 ]
13% 13% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Should Koshi leave this forum

Post  Koshi on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:37 am

Ok guys your chance of a bit of democracy you know it makes sense!!!

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Koshi leave this forum

Post  BenOBagels on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:54 am

It'd certainly be nice to see you watch a match at Scours Lane once in a while. And running you out of the forum certainly doesn't seem a way to encourage you to do so imo, so "no, all comers are welcome" option for me.

Now get your arse down to the Lane. Wink
BenOBagels

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamessupportersince2010 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:42 am

He's welcome in my opinion too. But would he please attend a game.
Jamessupportersince2010

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-06-11

http://readingtownfansanarmyofone.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:39 am

Cheers for the thumbs up fellas, but Koshi will be taking this poll seriously and will act on the findings once the 7 days votes are in.

If i sound critical of RT usually it's for two reasons.. the first and most important is because even though i might be an armchair fan of RT i do want them to do well believe it or not, and i want them to get stronger and go up the leagues as this will create bigger attendances that will in turn create a better atmosphere, plus if the team stagnates too long at this level with some other Reading teams not too far behind, Woodley Town, and possibly Highmoor Ibis (if they successfully apply to join the Hellenic again) could one day surpass RT as this second team of Reading which would not be good for this club. Secondly forums are about debate and shouldn't be just everyone agreeing with each other that would be boring. I know i'm not qualified to make game reports until i go to watch RT i mainly do it now as a wind up for posters like Brammers and Combesey as they will always bite lol but tbf when the team lost 3 games on the trot by 4 goals in each it's a good indication that the team were not good enough, or have been unlucky in those especially when backed up by the manager himself- it's not rocket science. Anyway lets hope RT can go on a winning run and Koshi may shoehorn himself out of his armchair for once for a visit!!!!

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Well Koshi was actually thinking of making his way to Scours Lane today to watch Reading YMCA v Unity, but i think i'll now opt for the more local trip down to Rabson rec to watch Wrightchoice CSA Youth v Wokingham & Emmbrook 'A'

Meanwhileeeee....back on topic it looks neck and neck in the poll i started a week ago, so if you've not already chaps the poll ends later today so get those all important votes in.

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top