FA Cup Saturday (Newport IOW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FA Cup Saturday (Newport IOW)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:52 am

The Reading boys take on Newport IOW at Newbury Town's ground as Scours Lane is unavailable due to the Reading Rock Festival. I am looking forward to the game, the FA Cup is always great to be a part of and always a special occasion. I will be going by train and my journey always seem to be eventful lets hope the man with the cat doesn't get on the bus as that did freak me out last time Laughing
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Cup Saturday (Newport IOW)

Post  BRAMLEY on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:20 am

Should never be afraid of pu55y, Combesy!
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:32 am

The FA Cup is very special regardless of what stage you enter the competition.
The dream is to get through and play a Conference side or better in my opinion. It still has a magic about it that seems to have been lost by Football League clubs - their loss!
Saturday will be enjoyed by The Barmy Army and we aim to be the extra man that will make the difference on the day LOL.
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Varnaboyz on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:50 am

It should hopefully be a good game at Newbury and lets hope the weather will be kind for the travelling support. The FA cup is a special cup to the top teams in the land let alone the ones down at step 5-6 non league level. I would imagine Town are the underdogs for the game against the islanders, but if Roddy has managed to sort out the defence after the game against Kidlington then i think they've got a chance to progress.

Varnaboyz

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Varnaboyz on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:45 am

RTFC Barmy Army wrote:The Reading boys take on Newport IOW at Newbury Town's ground as Scours Lane is unavailable due to the Reading Rock Festival. I am looking forward to the game, the FA Cup is always great to be a part of and always a special occasion. I will be going by train and my journey always seem to be eventful lets hope the man with the cat doesn't get on the bus as that did freak me out last time Laughing

Did you get the train from Reading West or Central? if you go from Reading West you can usually bunk the train fare, well as far as Thatcham you can anyway not sure about Newbury?

Also, what is the admission prices into Scours these days, is it still 6 quid?

Varnaboyz

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:53 am

Varnaboyz wrote:
RTFC Barmy Army wrote:The Reading boys take on Newport IOW at Newbury Town's ground as Scours Lane is unavailable due to the Reading Rock Festival. I am looking forward to the game, the FA Cup is always great to be a part of and always a special occasion. I will be going by train and my journey always seem to be eventful lets hope the man with the cat doesn't get on the bus as that did freak me out last time Laughing

Did you get the train from Reading West or Central? if you go from Reading West you can usually bunk the train fare, well as far as Thatcham you can anyway not sure about Newbury?

Also, what is the admission prices into Scours these days, is it still 6 quid?

I went from Reading Station and paid £5 for a return which is not to bad at all, I never bunk the train fare.
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top