Reading Town 2-4 Kidlington

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading Town 2-4 Kidlington

Post  woolly on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:01 am

Couldn't be at the game 2night but when i saw this result i can't explain my reaction unlucky drummer boiiiiiiii

KID-ARMY cheers cheers cheers
woolly

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Reading Town 2-4 Kidlington

Post  BRAMLEY on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:37 am

Plenty of entertaining football throughout played at a very brisk pace.
The difference appeared to be that Kidlington got the telling crosses into the dangerous areas in the 2nd half.
The Town should not be disappointed about how they played as there were good moves constructed.
Deabill was always a threat and Town missed the strength of Danny Lingwood to counter this.
Roddy Slater is about right when he says that the squad will need time to settle at this level.
The season I'm sure will be eventful and the fans are looking forward to the FA Cup match on Saturday.
Congrat's to Kidlington tonight as worthy winners.
Only ever going to be one winner in the singing department - perhaps KA has had a humourectomy!
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:11 pm

An entertaining game at Scours Lane which saw 6 goals scored in the end. Kidllington got the early goal after a good cross was put into the box and the ball was headed past Rackley to make it 1-0 to the visitors. Kidlington had a few chances/half opportunities but the score remained the same. Not long to go in the second half and Barry Elmore scored an absolute a cracker of goal which went into the left hand corner and it left the keeper no chances, it was like a rocket just no way of stopping it!!! The Reading boys did create one or two chances after this but Kiddy's keeper was on hand to keep out.

Second half and the Town got off to a great start when Marcus Richardson scored within minutes of the restart which saw him poke the ball home past McNamara to give the Town 2-1 lead. Kiddy scored 3 more goal and two of them were superb crosses in the box which left their strikers to hit the back of the net which they did and the other goal saw Rackley being cleverly chipped and saw the final score being 4-2 win to Kiddy.

I am looking forward to the game on Saturday, will be going via train which is always fun and the FA Cup always gets people with buzzing so will be a great occasion for the Club.
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top