Buy a Brick

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buy a Brick

Post  Reading Fan Dan on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:53 am

Having read in Saturday's programme that in the next few weeks a board will be erected to display all the persons who contributed to the Buy a Brick campaign, I was wondering if its too late to make a donation? Perhaps this will need an answer from someone on the inside!

Reading Fan Dan

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-02-04

http://bandwagonintown.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy a Brick

Post  Ass-man on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:40 am

Dan, the Buy-a-brick scheme will continue long term. There is no time frame for applications and it is open to all who wish to support the club. We hope we get more fans like yourself to enjoy their experiences at RTFC and join the scheme. Hope this helps.

Glenn
Ass-man

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Reading Fan Dan on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:59 am

Ass-man wrote:Dan, the Buy-a-brick scheme will continue long term. There is no time frame for applications and it is open to all who wish to support the club. We hope we get more fans like yourself to enjoy their experiences at RTFC and join the scheme. Hope this helps.

Glenn
Glenn, many thanks for the "official" reply. I shall be sure to send my donation in come payday! I have very much enjoyed my three visits to the Lane and intend to make it to the remaining home games to support the lads. Please pass on my best wishes to them and I wish them luck in achieving promotion. Everybody involved in the club is doing a tremendous job in raising the profile of non-league football in the town and I'm sure I'm right in saying they have Reading's full support.

Reading Fan Dan

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-02-04

http://bandwagonintown.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top