Post  woolly on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:43 am

Where were u,Where were u,Where were u at Yarnton Road. Mad
woolly

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Kidlington 2-1 Reading Town

Post  pa00cs on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:45 am

I'm only going to do a quick match report as I am not very experienced at them! Very Happy

Kiddy had a lot of the play in the 1st half. They got the opening goal when a good run from their winger who intended to cross, but it flew over Grace, and into the far side of the goal to make it 1-0. In second half the the Town had some chances and were putting the pressure and Reading boys managed to get a free kick just outside the box, great cross from Parfitt, the ball went across the goal and left Hughesy to strike it in to make it 1-1. Kiddy got the third goal of the night with not long left on the clock after a cross went into the box, which missed most people and a player was their to head home to make it 2-1 to the hosts.
pa00cs

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kidlington 2-1 Reading Town

Post  sausage than a egg on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:36 am

I was at the game last night,RT started slow, in fact lost the centre of the park in midfield for the first 20mins.Too many long balls from the back and neither fullback bombing forward to help support the forwards.

There goal was a cross no doubt about it but they all count!

RT got back in the game 1-1,then went down to 10 men,with the winner for Kidlington going in the 2min of injurytime.RT first league defeat.

The officals were so bad for both teams,the ref was just out of school, the game was far to big for him,too many silly bookings resulting in someone being sent off,only a matter of time with the ref who was looking to book everyone i think,one linesman was as old as father xmas and was behind play all game.

Then we come too the Kidlington bench, never stoped all game at every decision! made or not made by the ref, it worked boys!

But on the night RT never got going and at best only deserved a point! lets see the response Saturday boys! Sad
sausage than a egg

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:14 am

It's a pity RT lost their first league game, but hey, atleast Almondsbury lost theirs too!!

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top